Entry Level Pharmaceutical Packaging
Location: Branchburg, NJ
Pay: $13.25 - $15.00 /Hour
Name: Michele Zitomer
Please observe PAY and SKILL requirements before applying.
Have you dreamed about getting a job with an International Pharmaceutical company? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
A large pharmaceutical company in the Branchburg area is looking for several entry level people to assist in their manufacturing area. This is a clean room environment. People who do well, will be promoted quickly!
Pharmaceutical packaging duties include:
- Filling, packaging and warehousing of products (kits) containing various components
- Assists with labeling and packaging/warehouse equipment, production batch records and filling records and packaging records
- Inspects products for defects
- Makes judgments regarding quality of product and materials
- Interacts with other production teams to ensure production schedules are met.
- Assists in completing all necessary documentation associated with filling and packaging operations as required
Pharmaceutical packaging requirements include:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Candidates' attitude, professionalism, eagerness, ability to learn quickly and adaptiveness is much more important than experience.
- Prior experience working in a clean room, production and or packaging operations is desirable but not required
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be able to successfully pass background screening
- Must have your own transportation