Clinical Research Analyst
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Name: Jeff Davis
Advanced Testing Laboratory, Inc. is seeking a Clinical Research Chemist to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in Chemistry or related field, experience working in an FDA/cGMP regulated environment, outstanding analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communication, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to learn quickly, and a commitment to excellence.
Daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing non-invasive testing on human panelists
- Recruiting and scheduling panelists
- Recording and collecting data through accurate documentation under GMP procedures
- Delivering highly detailed written reports with accuracy and precision
- Maintaining the laboratory in compliance with safety regulations, FDA guidelines, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field is preferred.
- Excellent time management, documentation, and data compilation/analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks and responsibilities as assigned