Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Cambridge, MA
Name: Bonnielyn Pama
Phone: +1 619 881 0004
- Organizes & manages schedule of Business Unit head(s); to ensure proper prioritization and minimize scheduling conflicts.
- Serves as an ambassador for the functions: maintains collegial and collaborative relationships within the business unit and across the Takeda administrative community
- Demonstrates high level of professional discretion, confidentiality and tact in handling sensitive information.
- Plans complex, international travel itineraries for team members; completes expense reports in in compliance with Travel and Expense policies in a timely manner.
- Proactively solicits agenda items for staff and project team meetings while assisting in the recording and tracking of action items
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document and report data.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
•Minimum 8 years' of relevant work experience with a global company, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
•Must have a high level of comfort working across multiple countries and cultures.
•Proven ability to exercise discretion and judgment when dealing with sensitive or confidential information.