Location: South San Francisco, CA
Scientist I needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in South San Francisco, CA
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Bioanalytical Methods
- Data Acquisition
What You'll Be Doing:
- The responsibilities of a DMPK-BA Associate Scientist are to develop and/or oversee bioanalytical methods for the quantitative analysis of chemical entities (CEs) and their metabolites in plasma and other biological matrices, interpret and provide bioanalytical results to other scientists and project teams in support of drug development in a fast paced environment.
- This individual will also be responsible for technical monitoring of Contract Research Organizations (CROs) involved in the bioanalysis supporting small molecule preclinical and clinical development.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to participating in CRO site selection and visits, technical support of method validation and bioanalysis, overseeing the transfer of bioanalytical methods to CROs, reviewing and reporting data in various formats and reviewing validation reports.
- Specific training and refresher courses in the area of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) compliance for preclinical study support will be required, as applicable.
- This individual may serve as a representative on inter-disciplinary development project teams and understands and complies with laboratory safety and regulatory policies.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- In most circumstances, the DMPK-BA Associate Scientist will have a doctoral degree (Ph.D.) and 2 or more years relevant experience.
- The candidate must have a demonstrated understanding of various extraction techniques for biological samples, such as liquid-liquid, solid phase and protein precipitation and experience in using various LC-MS platforms (Sciex triple quadrupole or QTOF) and automation workstations.
- Experience in the development, validation and implementation of bioanalytical methods in a GLP environment is a plus.
- Experience with peptide or oligonucleotide bioanalysis is a plus.
- The candidate must be capable of introducing new technologies and new laboratory approaches and demonstrate the ability to interpret and communicate bioanalytical results in external meetings.
- Experience with documentation of bioanalytical data, report writing, and laboratory data acquisition systems (Watson LIMS) are a plus.
- The candidate must be capable of managing projects with a high emphasis on quality and timelines while representing the bioanalytical function on project teams.
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
- Employee Discount Program's
- Referral Bonus Program's
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Nicole Bernardo
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.