Software Demonstration Manager
Location: Glastonbury, CT
Name: Envision Pharma Group
Phone: (860) 815-9615
The Software Demonstration Manager will own the management of the core iEnvision demo environment(s) to ensure they are fit for purpose and optimized for the team's demonstration and scheduling needs. They will perform demos as directed by the sales and product management teams, influencing company growth and success.
Skills and experience required
- Ensure core industry standard demo is configured, staged and populated to show the iEnvision platform in the best light possible, aligned with industry standards.
- Perform QA testing, configurations and documentation to populate demo environments that are customizable to
- Train colleagues on demos so that all applicable team members are fully up to speed with the configuration, profile and data.
- Facilitate and manage post-demo feedback and any lessons learned in order to adapt the environment, profile, and
- 3 to 5 years' experience working with configurable software environments and building demonstrations.
- Project management background highly desired.
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical processes a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication, teamwork and documentation skills required.
- Energetic with a positive attitude.
- Able to work well and with poise under pressure, adhering to strict deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize individual tasks and goals, consulting with team members as required.
- Computer literate and the ability to learn new systems quickly.