Quality Control Technician
Location: Union City, GA
Pay: $23.00 /Hour
Name: Anthony Capinegro
Quality Control Associate I
over night Shifts 3 to 4 a week.
Long term contract that can go perm
Performs a wide variety of activities, which may include one or more of the following:
• Performs routine and non-routine analysis of environmental monitoring program, as well as raw materials, in-process and finished products during release or stability testing.
• Assists in management of test samples, reagents and materials used in the laboratory per approved procedures.
• Performs routine laboratory equipment maintenance.
• Revises and updates standard operating procedures.
• Performs testing in support of method validation studies.
• Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems.
• Works on problems of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
• Bachelor¿s degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent.
• Typically 1 year related experience in cGMP/FDA regulated industry.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
• Extensive use of laboratory equipment, chemicals and biological materials.
• May require ability to gown aseptically for work in Clean Room environments.
• May be required to work alternate shifts.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.