Assistant QC Scientist - Stability Logistics Pharma
Location: Devens, MA
Name: Joan Dipippa
Joule, a System One division, is seeking an QC Scientist to assist with coordinating stability testing logistics. Would you be good with sample management, are you a good administrator, do you have a science background? If so, please send us your resume for immediate consideration.
With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 40 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.
The Assistant QC Scientist will:
- Support program administration by maintaining a schedule of pull dates required for testing, preparing for or providing oversight for the sample pulls as required by schedule.
- Draft study protocols and support management of study programs as required.
- Monitor and assess stability data, pull data reports at the end of time point testing and prepare trend graphs; Perform data verification and report unusual trends to management for review.
- Provide Stability LIMS Administration Support for the department, including but not limited to study administration, maintenance, training, etc.
- Support activities of Stability Third Party Facility including but not limited to inventory control, sample receipt support, labeling, sample destructions, sample pulls and oversight of sample deliveries, etc.
- Ensure training requirements are met.
- Author and/or revise GMP documents.
- Maintain the office and stability facility in accordance with cGMP.
- Initiate and promote change as part of operational excellence.
- B.S. in science, engineering, biochemistry, a related discipline or its equivalent
- 3+ years experience preferred
- Experience planning pharmaceutical stability logistics, sample pull lists or third party supplier sample management, preferred.
- Experience assessing stability data, preferred
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Applications. SAP, LIMS and Trackwise skills are desired.