Location: Waltham, MA
Name: Megan Kiley
- BS in Biochemistry, Biology or similar
- 1-3 years lab experience from internship/co-op
- Hands on experience with cell culture maintenance, cell-based assays, and cell based assay development
Successful candidate will:
* Perform sample prep, experimental set up, manual and automated test methods, and data interpretation
* Perform cell line culturing and maintenance, assay development, etc.
* Interact with customers to ensure test methods are accurate and data is significant
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.