Location: Carlsbad, CA
Pay: $15,000.00 - $18,000.00 /Year
Formulation Lab Technician
A large contract manufacturer dedicated to the Life Science and Molecular Diagnostics reagent and consumables markets is looking for a Formulation Lab Technician to join their growing team.
This role requires following lab procedures, batch records and work instructions as well as providing some additional support in the warehouse.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to work with cross functional teams comprised of manufacturing, tech transfer, senior management, quality assurance and finance.
* Must be able to clearly document steps completed in batch records and other documents.
* Ability to work within an ISO 13485 and cGMP production environment and maintain compliance with our quality system.
* Detailed work ethic, accountable and disciplined in actions.
* Willingness to take ownership and complete tasks on time.
* Ability and willingness to perform standing and sitting work in the production lab for extended periods of time.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with people in other disciplines.
* Organized, responsible and dependable.
* Understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles and 5S standards, a plus.
Salary $15-$18 DOE
Please apply here or call 760-710-3665
Volt is an equal opportunity employer