Part-time Project Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
Name: Morgan McKinley
We are seeking to hire an experienced and highly motivated senior manager / associate director of program management to work with our discovery and early development project teams. The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills in a multidisciplinary team setting with experience in discovery research including IND enabling and early clinical trial start-up activities.
* Work in close collaboration with project leaders to develop and execute program strategies to lead project teams from discovery through early clinical development
* Design and implement project plans to allow data driven decision making
* Develop timelines (Gantt charts) for the tracking of project deliverables and task interdependencies
* Identify program risks and resource limitations allowing for the development of mitigation and contingency planning
* Drive project meetings with a focus on agendas, meeting minutes and actionable next steps
* Champion and facilitate cross functional communication to align priorities for optimal program execution
* Construct and track program budgets to align with organizational financial planning
* Responsible for R&D project management processes including annual program goal setting & quarterly reviews, prioritization of key project objectives, go/no-go decisions, data reviews based on key milestones
* Contribute to the evolution of program and portfolio best practices for improved processes and organizational efficiency
This is a home-based opportunity. Preference for candidates located on the west coast. Occasional travel will be expected.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.