Quality Control Technician
Location: Morris Plains, NJ
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 /Hour
Name: Amanda Fiorina
Growing medical device company looking to add experienced QC Tech to team!
- Quality Control testing on raw material, in process material, finished products
- GMP and documentation experience
- Ability to collect, read, and interpret data
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs and reports daily testing of product according to established methods and requirements related to raw materials test/inspection/approval/release, final release processes. Supports the in-process testing.
- Manages the testing schedule to support timely deliveries of customer orders.Evaluates test data to support production and engineering.
- Identifies out-of-specification materials, including placing product on hold, proper identification and segregation of nonconforming materials, initiating non-conforming material report (NCR) and participating in investigations.
- Provides support to Engineering, IT and R&D including participation in product/process development trials, carrying out new types of raw material and product characterization/performance testing and use of experimental materials.
- Maintains and performs necessary calibrations and re-qualification processes for lab instruments and equipment (ex: densitometers, thermocouples, thermometers, F200s, F100s, PRTs, probes, baths)
- Performs trend analysis of data and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Supports data collection activities by entering information into various databases and spreadsheets.
- Supports/leads calibration program activities to ensure overall Quality Management Process (QMP) compliance.Assists/performs internal and external audits
- Maintains and adheres to all company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains work area organization and documentation to satisfy ISO and GMP standards.
Pay rate ranges from $20-25/hr based on years of experience.
Please send updated resume for immediate consideration!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.