Optical Systems Operator
Location: West Henrietta, NY
Name: Katie TROVATO
We have a temp to hire opportunity in the Henrietta area!
The open position is for an operator of a computer driven optical femtosecond laser system to support manufacturing of custom research materials. Training will be included. Must have previous experience handling optical components, and operating or assembling laser-based optical systems/components.
• Minimum of an Associates Degree in a technical, science or math field
• Previous handling of optical components
• Knowledge of operating or assembling laser based optical systems/components
- Familiarity with operating optical assemblies/systems
- Familiarity with mechanical systems, wiring, schematics, engineering drawings (GD&T), troubleshooting diagnostic tools.
- Experience operating precision fabrication equipment and/or working in a precision manufacturing environment
- Experience in technical roles within optics or precision manufacturing industry
- Ability to understand & execute engineering protocols/procedures
- Familiarity with data collection & basic analysis
- Detail oriented