Location: Lebanon, NJ
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 /Year
Name: Galda, Lauren
The Production Manager is responsible for production-related communication flow and coordination between all company resources committed to each company product.
- Participate in production decisions concerning new product lines. Use product specifications and release dates to determine resource needs and to aid President in determining product costs.
- Coordinate the production aspects for the manufacturing of the product
- Establish and maintain the production schedule for each product to meet established release dates, as well as document and improve the production product development process
- Ensure production schedule is established early and executed in a timely manner
- Train all new associates on production processes and all associates on new products
- Manage all employees of the cleanroom
Working hours: Days
Required Education and Experience
1. 3-5 years of experience in production operation including managing employees and process implementation
2. Bachelor's degree in a related field
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.