LAB SERVICES PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Charlotte, NC
Name: Nichole Kemerer
Kelly Services is currently hiring a Lab Services Project Manager for a DIRCT HIRE position located in Charlotte NC. This position is first shift Monday- Friday and requires laboratory and Project Manager Experience. Relocation and Sponsorship are not offered at this time. Apply Today!
- BS/MS Degree from accredited college/university in biological, chemical, environmental or related field required with 2+ years’ work experience in a certified environmental laboratory. Experience may include laboratory, regulatory or other related environmental or managerial experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively present information to management
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Math skills to include basic algebra
- Computer literacy
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Knowledge of Water Treatment, Distribution and Wastewater Treatment
- Provide courteous and efficient telephone and e-mail support to clients
- Schedules/coordinates access and/or on-site escort for field staff
- Interface/liaison between the lab and internal and external customers
- Attend and participate in meetings for pre-project planning
- Prepare project workplans and assure implementation of project DQOs
- Provide quotations and enter all project specifications into LIMS
- Create reports and deliverables; submit to QA for final review and signature
- Review COC information against information entered into LIMS; communicate discrepancies and sample anomalies to client
- Maintain contact with customers and document correspondence throughout project
- Notifies management of repeated field test and QC failures; works with management to resolve quality issues
- Provide updates on project status and follow-up to include client satisfaction
- Maintain a working knowledge of LIMS software, Customer Service software and common office software packages
- Maintain working knowledge of local, state and federal regulations, as they relate to services provided by laboratory
- Perform other duties, as assigned
SPECIALIZED TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- Customer Service software
- Laboratory Information Management System
- Mapping software
- Work Order System software
- Customer Service Training
- Job requires patience and frequent client interaction; sitting for extended periods of time. Shared on-call responsibilities nights and weekends.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.