Location: Vacaville, CA
Name: Jimmy Tirol
Phone: +1 619 881 0004
36-month contract with possible extension
**Current schedule is Tuesday - Friday grave shift 8pm - 06:30am, but needs to be flexible to swing shift hours**
- Perform a broad variety of basic and moderate complex tests in support of lab operations.
- Perform testing of routine and non-routine samples and documents according to GMP
- Perform routine lab maintenance
- Maintain a broader understanding and knowledge of lab systems as assigned.
- Review and understand SOPs, TPs, specifications, etc.
- Identify assay variances and anomalies.
- Aliquot samples as required, including aseptic aliquoting
- Participate in assay transfer and assay validation
- Coordinate with customers to support operational activities.
- Identify and support resolution of technical problems.
- Actively participate in group and project teamwork; project and process improvements.
- Resolve issues as needed with management approval.
- Adhere to GMP policies and procedures, including documentation activities.
- Meets scheduled performance of 95% on time.
- Support Quality internal and external inspections.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor/manager to support Quality
- Basic knowledge of scientific theories, principles, and techniques used in analytical or biological test procedures.
- Good understanding of global systems and Compliance requirements/regulations
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, reasoning, and problem solving.
- Capable of completing assigned responsibilities and keeping manager informed of status.
- Extensive knowledge of directly applicable laboratory equipment and techniques; can apply knowledge and technical understanding to complete routine and non-routine assignments.
- Good verbal and written communication skills needed to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- B.S. /B.A degree.
- Three to five years in the Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Industry or combination of education and experience.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.