Location: Foster City, CA
Name: Erin Cilluffo
Phone: (248) 764-6935
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will support the client recruitment teams and have responsibility for candidate care and administrative support associated with a candidate’s application process through to their onboarding.
You will possess strong attention to detail and accuracy and will be able to identify potential risks or issues associated with a candidate’s application or onboarding process and take corrective measures to mitigate.
Reporting into the Recruitment Administration Manager you will assist in driving high quality candidate care and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Providing support to the recruitment team by completing designated activities within agreed timeframes.
• Ensuring job requisitions are compliant with client and government standards.
• Posting job requisitions as per agreed sourcing methodology across internal and external systems.
• Developing and coordinating timely interview schedules for candidates and managing any schedule changes accordingly.
• Creating offer letters using the client’s HR systems and obtaining the necessary approvals. Ensuring all information is accurate and all supporting documentation is provided.
• Maintaining consistent communication with candidates throughout the onboarding process, to manage requirements and expectations.
• Initiating and monitoring onboarding activities as per client process.
• Maintaining audit-ready offer and onboarding materials, resolving issues and escalating as needed.
• Previous administrative experience
• Experience in a customer service or other relevant customer facing role.
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Office – Outlook (or other calendar management systems).
• Previous recruitment or onboarding administrative experience e.g. generating employment offers.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines.
• Degree level education or equivalent preferred.>
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email accommodation@allegisglobalsolutions .com.