Bio Process Associate - Buffer & Reagent Prep - 2nd shift
Location: Devens, MA
Name: Joan Dipippa
Joule Scientific, a Division of System one, is seeking a Bio Process Operator (Buffer and Reagent Preparation) for a position near Leominster, MA.
- Prepares process buffers and reagents
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures.
- Weighs and checks raw materials.
- Assembles, cleans and sterilizes process equipment, monitors processes.
- Completes electronic work instructions and maintains clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Trains for proficiency in the operation of primary production equipment within the assigned functional area (i.e. bioreactors, chromatography skids, media or buffer preparation equipment etc.).
- Trains for proficiency in process automation systems (i.e. Delta V and Syncade Interactions, OSI/Pi Historian) and some supporting business systems (i.e. SAP. Trackwise, Maximo etc.).
- Assist with the revision and or creation of process documents, such as SOPs and electronic work instructions.
- Assists in maintaining material and components inventory level.
- Supports safe work environment.
- Second Shift role, 5 pm -5am.. 12 hour shifts.. more days off during the week.. fast start!
- BS in science, engineering, biochemistry or related discipline, or its equivalent is desired but not required.
- 2 years of experience working in a GMP environment.
- Buffer and / or reagent prep experience and autoclave experience desired.
- Prior evidence of successful participation on work/study teams where combined contribution, collaboration, and results were expected.
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet and web based applications.