Location: Skillman, NJ
Name: Scott Savage
Job Title: Scientist I in Skillman, NJ
Company: Kelly Services
Kelly Services is looking for a Scientist I in Skillman, NJ
• Formulation support for consumer products
• Measurement of viscosity, pH and aesthetic evaluation of samples
• cGMP lab notebook documentation
• Writing process and product specifications and working within the internal J&J databases to document and view product information
• Writing technical documents
• Writing technical assessments to support troubleshooting issues
• Working closely with support functions such as Analytical, Micro, QA, Marketing and Pilot Plant
• Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions.
• Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
• Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.