Executive Assistant/ Facilities Services
Location: Oro Valley, AZ
Name: Isabela Barajas
Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
1. Assists with coordination of facility repair and maintenance and scheduling of contractors. Liaison between internal customers, SHE, and facilities management for unscheduled maintenance requests, local personnel and equipment relocations, small projects, conference/training room set-up changes and special event/VIP organization and planning.
2. Coordinates as directed various contracted maintenance services that may include, but is not limited to: moving service, catering, caf , and coffee service, janitorial and landscaping, and security.
3. Assists with tracking and upkeep of documentation such as training records for the department, compliance documentation and reports, supplier qualification documentation and other as needed documents.
4. Assists the VP of the Department, Facilities & SHE Managers, Sr. Director and Craftworkers with annual budget preparation for the Facilities & SHE Departments, handles invoices for review, approval, payment, and filing. Acts as the primary liaison between SHE, Facilities, service providers and Accounts Payable.
5. Willingness to assist when needed with minor Facility Related activities including cleaning, and event set-up and coordination.
6. Responsible for collection and prompt reporting of any customer service related issues directly to VP of the Department, the SHE and Facilities Manager or Senior Director. Responsibilities may include preparing, tabulating and analyzing customer satisfaction surveys related to any or all of the wide array of service provided by the group.
7. Provide varied administrative support to department as required. Support includes, but is not limited to: scheduling meetings and travel; expense reporting, set up and maintaining files; preparing memos, reports, speadsheets and presentations; and purchasing office & other supplies.
8. Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
Other Duties: The essential job functions and major contributions listed above are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Incumbents may be required to perform other duties as required.
Advanced computer skills(Microsoft Word, Excel,Powerpoint, Project, Google Mail and Drive), exceptional customer service aptitude and experience working in an ISO and FDA regulated environment.
Must be able to work in a leadership role in team environment.
Experience supporting Sustainability and Health and Wellness initiatives