Clinical Research Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
- Maintains all activities related to the conduct of clinical trials
- The Clinical Research Manager manages Clinical Research Coordinators, Clinical Research Nurses, Clinical Research Regulatory Coordinators, and other ancillary staff
- Communicates effectively with principle investigators
- Drive to study deliverables
- Ensure compliance throughout the organization
- Manage human resources for all employees: hiring, firing, performance imporvement plans, quarterly and annual reviews, etc.
- Manage organizations budget and manage vendors
- Setting organizations goals and conducting business development
- Previous Management experience within Clinical Research
- Previous Oncology experience.
*This description is a brief description of the position overview; please apply to learn more about the granular day to day responsibilites.