Clinical Study Coordinator I
Location: Boston, MA
Name: Ryland Foster-Gorbach
In this role you will be able to wear many hats. Core responsibilities include: Data Management, Study Coordination, Project Management, and other Clinical Admin responsibilities.
Your day to day will be a mix of:
Scheduling patients/ patient communication
consenting patients for active studies (completing ICF)
Assisting with IRB submittals
* Ability to work independently.
* Excellent interpersonal skills are required for working with study participants.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Analytical skills and the ability to resolve technical or research problems
* High degree of computer literacy.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize a variety of tasks.
* Careful attention to detail.
* Ability to demonstrate professionalism and respect for human subject rights and individual needs.
* Knowledge of data management programs.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.