Quality Control Analyst
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Name: Rose Chu
One of our top clients, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company has multiple opportunities for a Quality Control Analyst working in a highly motivated group located in Los Angeles, CA office.
These opportunities are renewable contract opportunities based on W2/1099/Corp-to-Corp. If you are interested in aligning with a highly regarded organization that values quality and integrity and fosters an environment where teamwork and professionalism thrive, then don't hesitate to contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or and call Rose Chu, VP in Pharmaceutical & Biotech Services Group at #610-822-1256 for questions.
We are always interested in talking to candidates for current AND future opportunities!
Please respond directly to Global Employment Solutions, Inc. at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your resume attached –WORD document.
• Conduct biological, chemical and physical analyses on raw materials, stability, in-process samples and final products, and samples collected from systems monitoring programs, following controlled test procedures.
• Use sophisticated laboratory instrumentation and computer systems to collect and record data.
• Perform advanced assays requiring precise analytical skills and understanding of biological and chemical principles.
• Perform review of test data with application of GDP.
• Complete all testing, including special project / protocol testing in a timely manner. Prepare and/or direct lab protocol studies under some supervision.
• Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs and specifications, FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations. Ensure data integrity and regulatory compliance is maintained in assigned area and/or system.
• Demonstrate familiarity with product specifications, process reference files, code of federal regulations, and compendia requirements.
• Use Global LIMS or other computerized systems for entering and approving test results.
• Actively contribute to a team setting within the laboratory and potentially with other work teams to increase efficiency, solve problems, generate cost savings, improve quality, and provide new product support.
• Ensure laboratory area is maintained in a GMP state at all times while following all EHS and 5S guidelines. Will be expected to do laboratory walk through to ensure area is suitable for hand off to oncoming shifts.
• Perform equipment maintenance and calibrations as required. May be the subject matter expert on assigned equipment. Prepare and update SOPs as required under supervision.
• Perform microbial and particulate monitoring of clean rooms throughout the Manufacturing Facility for qualification purposes.
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or biological science with Analytical Chemistry or Laboratory coursework with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
• Computer literate and competent with a solid knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets (such as Microsoft Office).
• Must have basic understanding of laboratory instrumentation and chemical handling.
• Working knowledge of applicable CTP/SOPs, EHS requirements, FDA Regulations, application of cGMP/GDPs and USP, JP, EP procedures.
Keywords: QC, Quality Control Analyst, QC Analyst, Chemistry or biological science, Conduct biological, chemical and physical analyses on raw materials, stability, in-process samples and final products, and samples collected from systems monitoring programs, following controlled test procedures.
We appreciate your understanding, in that; we will only be able to respond to those inquiries who meet the stated requirements. To protect our client's interests, we will not be responding to inquiries that do not contain a CV/Resume. Finally, please include the position ID (rc- Product Complaint) in the subject line of your correspondence to ensure review.
Please forward your credentials in Word format, in confidence, to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Our clinical recruiter/manager will contact the qualified candidates IMMEDIATELY to set up interviews.
Vice President – Pharmaceutical, CRO, Biotech, Medical Device
Global Employment Solutions/Fahrenheit IT
P (610)822-1256 | C (215)-317-2999 | F (610-668-5000) | [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
One Presidential Blvd. North, Suite 310, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
We’re looking for hot talent! Tell your friends and get $250 plus a new iPad 2, iPad Mini, Apple Sport Watch or iPod Touch. Sign up!
QC, Quality Control Analyst, QC Analyst, Chemistry or biological science, Conduct biological, chemical and physical analyses on raw materials, stability, in-process samples and final products, and samples collected from systems monitoring programs, following controlled test procedures.