R&D Project Coordinator IV
Location: Lexington, MA
Name: Brett Prigaro
Project Coordinator IV Lexington, MA
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Project Coordinator IV for one of our top pharmaceutical clients in Lexington, MA.
The Project Coordinator will work closely with R&D PMs to support the operational aspects of programs managed by the R&D Program Management Department.
The Project Coordinator will:
• Assist in maintenance of the Integrated Project Timelines
• Develop and disseminate project communication tools (agendas, minutes, action items, maintaining Sharepoint team rooms)
• Compile and maintaining interim project reports, as needed
• Schedule cross-functional team meetings for multiple programs (E/GDT, ECT, and others as needed)
• Maintain and tracks action items
• Assist Program Manager and/or Project Manager in the development and management of GRA submission timelines, if appropriate
• Prepare legal documents from templates in support of external program meetings, as needed, including input into electronic management system
• Lead or assist with coordinating large meetings in support of the program or R&D Program Management Department (Advisory Boards, PM group meetings, etc)
% of Time Job Function and Description
Support of Project Operations, including scheduling meetings, documentation, communication tools, and program deliverables tools and analysis of program strategies and plans to identify issues and misalignments.
0% -10% Support R&D Program Management for special initiatives or coordinating meetings
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in sciences or related field required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or equivalent environment
• Minimum of 1 years of functional or cross-functional project or program experience
• Ability to interact in cross-functional teams
• Knowledge and understanding of project management tools and standards a plus
• Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
• Ability to overseeing delivery of tasks independently
• Independent and creative thinker and enabler requiring minimum oversight
• Strong meeting management skills
• Understanding of interpersonal relationships on teams
• Some analytical ability, including ability to synthesize inputs into a plan
• Good communication skills, including written and oral communications
• Good organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
• Ability to provide insight into task interdependencies is a plus
• Fluency (spoken and written) in English
• Complexity and Problem Solving
• Requires experience in problem solving and ability to balance competing priorities.
• Internal and External Contacts
• Accountable to line manager within Program Management, or designee within R&D Program Management.
Interacts regularly with:
• Other members of the R&D Program Management Department
• Members of various functions (R&D, Tech Ops, Finance, etc.) across the organization
This is a contract position that is to run for 12 month.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.