IT Systems Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Job Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst
Job Location: Austin, TX
We Can NOT accept 3rd Parties
- Consultant is responsible for the day to day operations and engineering of remote access services to include, Pulse Secure Juniper and Aruba based remote access solution as well as the Vasco two-factor authentication solutions in support of remote access services.
- Consultant will serve as lead engineer on a team of 1 to 2 analysts in support of the Remote Access Services.
- Consultant will collaborate with other IT functional leads to identify and drive for continuous improvement across the set of IT services to help ensure that IT services are meeting business needs as well as providing positive customer experience.
- Must have 2+ years recent experience with Cisco ASA firewalls supporting VPN related services
- Must have 1+ years recent experience supporting VPN related services
- Must have 1+ year experience with layer 2-3 IP routing and protocols
- 1+ years of experience working with Juniper SSL VPNSA6500 and different MAG series appliances
- Experience with supporting Aruba Networks controllers 6400 and 7400 series for remote access
- Familiar with 802.1xAuthentication with remote access solutions
- 3+ years of experience working with Identikey servers for Strong Authentication (Radius, AD integration, etc.)
- Familiar with how Windows OS, Active Directory, syslog, Networking, IDS,IPS, Firewalls and other network security related tools work to troubleshoot VPN issues
- Engineer solutions to VPN security requests in a timely manner while meeting business needs and maintaining network security and risk management policies
- Responsible for analyzing new application data flows and designing VPN policies that support application requirements, adhere to security practices, and meet project timelines.
- Lead efforts to create new VPN designs based on current business needs, capacity increases, customer growth, directional platforms and emerging technology releases.
- Develop and maintain security documentation and standards documents, as required.
- Manage, maintain, and configure security network hardware (ex. Firewalls, VPN devices, Logging Systems, Security Provisioning Systems) when necessary.
- Provide higher tier technical support to the Operations-Implementations, Security-Implementations, Operations-Maintenance and engineering teams on all remote access related networking issues.
- Must possess the experience and ability to lead and participate in technical sessions, to lead projects that span multiple organizations, and to coordinate technical, implementation and/or troubleshooting discussions.
- Must be available for occasional overnight work as required for high profile changes and supporting Implementation teams.
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- Bachelors within IT related discipline
- Consultant must complete and submit a weekly status report to manager.
- Consultant will report to a work facility Monday - Friday.
- Consultant will be provided a company issued cell phone and may be contacted after normal business hours to provide support.
- Consultant will be provided a corporate laptop to allow for remote support if necessary.
- Consultant will be available to work on any day during the week including holidays if required.
- Consultant will provide the Supervisor the hours that he/she is unavailable.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.