Laboratory Technician I- Contract - Carlsbad
Location: San Diego, CA
Laboratory Technician I - Contract
- Performs technical tests and experiments for process engineering within R&D.
- Performs set up of processing equipment.
- Monitors, audits and provides guidance to line operators.
- Processes test runs and prepares records, charts, and graphs of results for presentation to engineering to identify yield problems or test new products.
- Provides technical assistance to process development and engineering personnel.
- Performs a wide variety of laboratory tasks and experiments.
- Make detailed observations, analyze data and interpret results.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies.
- Write experimental reports, summaries and protocols.
- Be responsible for media preparation in the research and development area, including experiments as required and outlined.
- Develop and maintain record keeping for experiments performed.
- Perform limited troubleshooting and calibration of instruments. May perform glass washing.
Recent BS graduates welcome to apply.